Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Upset...

Hey guys,

Okay so I'm kinda upset. I'm sorry that I haven't been posting lately. But I thought I was gonna get my Sedona Lace 120 palette, and my mom didn't wanna order it and watevr, so I dont have the palette that I've seriously wanted for soooo long, but obviously it's not gonna happen. And what's botherling me the most is that I have the money for it, like personally and the whole plan was to just give her the money and I can have it before school starts but she just won't order it, like seriously?! Urgh.

But anyways! Back to some good stuff. I made a YouTube channel today:) So hopefully manana I will have a video up and you can watch it.

But again...some bad news, I had dance today so I didn't really get "pretty" sooooo I'm sorry but no LOTD today, but I promise I'll make one extra pretty for tomorrow.

So, I hope you guys are enjoying basically the last week of summer and all,. School starts next week for me sooo I'm trying to enjoy sleeping in and getting up late for now. Hehe;) Lol. Well thats all for now...Byee! <3

1 comment:

  1. Bummer...hope you get your Sedona Lace palette soon! I LOVE all of mine!

    ReplyDelete