Friday, August 27, 2010

LOTD: Rainbow Flowers

   Time for my LOTD!! And here it issss!!
My shirt was my insperation :)

First I primed my eyes with VS PRO Eyeshadow Primer.
Then as my base I used the base from my previous Mally palette.
Then using my medium eyeshadow brush I patted olive green eyeshadow all over my lid.
Using my crease brush I patted burgundy eye shadow in my outter V. Then gently/slightly sweeped it so it wasn't so BRITE. :/
Finally with my medium shadow brush I patted a light blue in my inner crease.

Adding Mascara and liner on both top and slightly halfway on my bottom.....

Eyes....DONE!

Now the face:)
 I use VS PRO Airbrush FX Face Primer SPF20.


Then using my Clinique Foundation brush I applied VS PRO Soft Focus Liquid Foundation SPF all over my face. Blending well into my hair line and neck.

I conceled with Maybelline NEW YORK Mineral Power concealer in beige. I put it all over the spots i wantd to me covered, and if that didn't work in certian red spots I just dabbed some green concealer.

 I applied my Copper Gleam from L'OREAL as a blush with my fingers and blended it up along my cheekbones.

Set everything with Clinque powder in 30 and a powder puff...and DONE!!




Hopes it looks as good as I think it is:) haha Hope yall enjoyed..Byee!! <3

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for following my blog! I'm following you now too! I'm in VA too!! In Fredericksburg!

    ReplyDelete