Thursday, August 26, 2010

LOTD: Irresistibly Ivy w/ a twist

Hello!

Well I haven't done my look of the day yet so I might as well do it before dance practice:) Today my dance team took pictures for the school yearbook and my couch said natural makeup....HA! Not ever for me! I spiced up my "natural" look. To tell you the truth i wear this all the time if I wear green soooo Heres my LOTD :)

Eyes:
  • First I primed my eyes with VS PRO Lasting FX Eye Shadow Primer ($8). I spread it all over my eye up to my browbone.
  • Then as a base I used a skin tone base from the Mally Citychick PLUM CHELSEA pallet. Same as primer I spread my base all over my lid and up to my browbone.


I patted (YES, PATTED) with my medium shadow brush 2 all over my lids, careful not to exceed to my crease.
Then taking my crease brush I patted 4 along my outter V and halfway to my crease.
Then (after wiping off my medium brush very well as the colors kinda cling to soft brushes) I patted 3along my inner crease sweeping it slightly into 4.
Last but not least I took my medium brush (wiped it first) and sweeped 1 across my browbone to highlight.

Theeeennnnn adding eyeliner and mascara...

OH!! Wait the face!...

'Kay. As always, PRIME!! I use VS PRO Airbrush FX Face Primer SPF20. I seriously think this stuff is awesome! its smooth and is extremely lightweight :))
Then using my Clinique Foundation brush I applied VS PRO Soft Focus Liquid Foundation SPF all over my face. Blending well into my hair line and neck.
I conceled with Maybelline NEW YORK Mineral Power concealer in beige. I put it all over the spots i wantd to me covered, and if that didn't work I jus dabbed some green concealer for extra coverage.
With a cosmetic sponge (I get them from walmart) I applied my Copper Gleam from L'OREAL as a blush.
Set everything with my Jane mineral powder and a powder puff...annnndddd

FINISHED!! :)

 


Annnnddddd....TADA!! LOTD! :)



1 comment: