Friday, August 27, 2010

Where the Magic Happens:)

   Hello! :)

   Okay, so for months I've been looking at reviews for the Sedona Lace 120 Palette and I've wanted it (Plus the set of brushes, but they're $50 and I'm gonna have to wait later for them sadly :[ ) So I talked to my madre about it and she said she'll look at the website etc etc. And I might get it this weekend!! :) As you can tell I'm excited.! I only hav so many eyeshadows and limited colors, so the palette is gonna be a step up for me:)

.....Now all I need is the right brushes...Lol.

Anyways! I asked my friend (Thanks Lexi!) what I should do for todays post...and she said to post pics/describe my "Makeup Station" since it's kinda big.
Well here it is!

Kaylene Ave. :)
Soooo there it isss! I love it.! As you can see I have a hair side, a makeup side and a BIG mirror between.

Hair. Very Limited, but to tell you the truth I don't do much to my hair...


Makeup.

Okay let me break this down for you..

  1. Pink makeup bag is makeup i use EVERYDAY + my foundation, primer etc. next to it.
  2. Black makeup bag is all my eyeshadows + the black case of makeup which has 8 color quads.
  3. Clear case is the rest ov my makeup which I don't use daily.
  4. Haha, okay, the lamp is supposed to be a desk lamp but...its great! It holds my brushes in one "cup" and my daily liner(s) in the other.

But yeah so there it is! Its my favorite part of my room, and I can't wait till school starts so I can use it daily.
Well I haven't gotten ready yet so I don't have a LOTD...but I promise there will be one..Byee!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment