Saturday, August 28, 2010

LOTD: Purple Rain

   Yeahh, the idea of the looks name was thanks to my dad who was looking for me earlier and instead of calling my name he was sang purple rain...Lol. Nice, I know. Embarressing, extremely. Anyways! Back to my LOTD:



Eyes:
'Kay, first I primed with VS PRO Eye shadow Primer.
Then using the base in Mally CityChick, I rubbed it all over my eye from lashline to browbone.
Then using a light purple shadow, I patted it all over my lid slightly sweeping it into my crease with my medium eyeshadow brush.
Then with the same brush and a bronze color I patted it in my inner crease.
With a Deep plum shadow and my crease brush, I patted it into my V and in a window wipper motion I sweeped it into my bronze color.
Adding mascara and liner...

Eyes done!

Now for the face....
First I primed my face with VS PRO Airbrush FX Face Primer SPF 20.
Then using my Clinique Foundation brush I applied VS PRO Soft Focus Liquid Foundation SPF all over my face. Blending well into my hair line and neck.
I conceled with Maybelline NEW YORK Mineral Power concealer in beige. I put it all over the spots i wantd to me covered, and if that didn't work in certian red spots I just dabbed some green concealer.
NO BLUSH TODAY!
Set everything with Clinque powder in 30 and a powder puff...

Face Done!! :)

Hope it looks good! Byee!! <3 Have a Happy Sat!!

2 comments: