Thursday, September 2, 2010

Grrr!!

   Okay! I made my YouTube channel and everything.
   I made a video.
   ...I uploaded it.
   It's fine!!!!
   .........EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT THE SOUND IS LIKE 3 SECS BEHIND!!!!!!! D:
   I don't understanddddddddd!!!! I tried to fix it and everything but It didn't workkkkk!! So the first video on my channel has sound problems. GREEAAAATTTTT!!!!
   Well I wanted to make a lil video for my blog too, so it can be...perked up I guess. But after this, i gotta find another video thing. But anywayyyssss,

   A little good news! I got a new products today!

Maybelline New York Gel Eyeliner- in Blackest Black


Okay, it's....okay. Ive had it on for like 3 hours and I've looked in the mirror and it has some slight chipping i guess you can say. All I know is that its not fully there. But thats at an up close view. From far away it looks perfect. Its intense and everything. I dont really wear liner on my bottom lash because it doesn't stay long enough. And also cause regular liner gives me racoon eyes and I HATE it. But this liner doesn't! And I love it for that!

Anyways, at walmart it's $6.95. So it's a good price! But it just has a little problem staying all together.
But otherwise its great!

   Well i hope you guys are enjoying your thursday! Have a good weekend!!! Byee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment